Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This passion project has made me learn a lot about music, but there is still a lot to learn.  It has presented me with challenges, yet there are still  more challenges to overcome.  The biggest task I need to overcome between now and June 10th to complete my passion project is to find out how music effects the rest of the aspects that I have researched.  Even though I need to finish that task, there have been some challenges I already have overcome.  The biggest challenge I've overcome, and most interesting thing I've learned, is how music helps you concentrate, even though it occupies so much of your mind.  When I first realized how much music impacted the human brain, I was excited to learn it yet confused about the answers to all of the questions this piece of information brought.  The biggest of these questions was how music helps people concentrate after learning about music's impact.  The answer, and most interesting fact learned so far, was that

No comments:

Post a Comment